Sometimes tracking gets wonk and a reboot doesn't help. Pairing isn't consistent and need to go thru the re-pair shenanigans. I've found that this tends to settle things down.
- Make sure SteamVR is closed
- Open file browser to "STEAM\steamapps\common\SteamVR\tools\lighthouse\bin\win32"
- Run "lighthouse_console.exe"
- This will bring up a console interface
- Type "unpairall" into the interface and press enter
- All controllers will be unpaired
- Start re-pairing process again
Shouuuld be good to go!